Self Speedpaint Self Speedpaint

Oh yes , very nice. think I'm gonna keep on eye on you ... I like your work.

StaticSkull responds:

thanks dude

TEABAGGING| My Broken Family| Episode Promo TEABAGGING| My Broken Family| Episode Promo

lol... you just have to love the brutal truth of it . kids these days , where do they get this #@%& .

Sean Vs Sean Sean Vs Sean

sorry for what ... that was cool and I liked it .

SeanMcGoldrick responds:

thanks

Laser FX Laser FX

ahhhh yes indeed this is sweet peice of work ... do you mind if I highjack and use it in one of my (( FLASH SHORTS )) . I finally have the time I need to work on a few projects , and would love use your (( Lazer FX )) .

Khud0 responds:

Thanks for your reply, wrattie!

I'm not sure I understood what do you mean by "hijack" when we refer it to animations, but yeah, you're free to use this one as you wish. It was just a test, after all.

Good luck with your projects!

Switch a Broom Switch a Broom

Dude . . . I think we should raise the bar for you . your work deserves 10 stars.

A green fire arrow A green fire arrow

this is a very nicely composed work of art, I love it . love the whole thing top to bottom .

kobalto1 responds:

thanks my dude

Plants vs. Zombies Animation : Breakout2 Plants vs. Zombies Animation : Breakout2

your style of cartooning is fantastic , your lines are smooth like silk, and you color and shade like a boss . also love the whole ( plants vs. zombies) story line you have created .

the only thing i would change to better the animation is . . . the audio . what i mean is, instead of that computer narration voice , make your own . there are plenty of free audio edit programs out there to choose from .

keep up the great work

Business as Usual Business as Usual

the animation was very nice and smooth had a nice flow to it .

KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

oh yeah . I was waiting for somebody to make a toon like this one .

Andrewsabo responds:

oh yeah. I was waiting for somebody to make a review like this one .

Arty Party - Mid Dev Arty Party - Mid Dev

it looks alittle bit like something Jazza would create . i like it