The Cow The Cow

not too bad, not a lot of real animation going on either. tractor tires , legs . you get the picture , I would of totally animated a bad ass KA-BOOM @ the end ...would of blown part of the planet away, but.... thats me . Nice background too .

VGMoon responds:

thanks a bunch. I'm always find a struggle to draw while animating. I use a program called Camtasia Studio 8. And that's why the characters don't have movement. But I'm gonna try to make animations where the characters look like they are moving. But, thanks for the feedback :)

Botton... Botton...

Claps hands....not bad , I like it .

growth growth

I would say ... the experiment was a success.

Self Speedpaint Self Speedpaint

Oh yes , very nice. think I'm gonna keep on eye on you ... I like your work.

StaticSkull responds:

thanks dude

TEABAGGING| My Broken Family| Episode Promo TEABAGGING| My Broken Family| Episode Promo

lol... you just have to love the brutal truth of it . kids these days , where do they get this #@%& .

Sean Vs Sean Sean Vs Sean

sorry for what ... that was cool and I liked it .

SeanMcGoldrick responds:

thanks

Laser FX Laser FX

ahhhh yes indeed this is sweet peice of work ... do you mind if I highjack and use it in one of my (( FLASH SHORTS )) . I finally have the time I need to work on a few projects , and would love use your (( Lazer FX )) .

Khud0 responds:

Thanks for your reply, wrattie!

I'm not sure I understood what do you mean by "hijack" when we refer it to animations, but yeah, you're free to use this one as you wish. It was just a test, after all.

Good luck with your projects!

Switch a Broom Switch a Broom

Dude . . . I think we should raise the bar for you . your work deserves 10 stars.

A green fire arrow A green fire arrow

this is a very nicely composed work of art, I love it . love the whole thing top to bottom .

kobalto1 responds:

thanks my dude

Plants vs. Zombies Animation : Breakout2 Plants vs. Zombies Animation : Breakout2

your style of cartooning is fantastic , your lines are smooth like silk, and you color and shade like a boss . also love the whole ( plants vs. zombies) story line you have created .

the only thing i would change to better the animation is . . . the audio . what i mean is, instead of that computer narration voice , make your own . there are plenty of free audio edit programs out there to choose from .

keep up the great work